what waS your last photography related purchase?

Little People

A
Little People

Marseille-9.jpg

A
Marseille-9.jpg

Marseille-16.jpg

A
Marseille-16.jpg

Marseille-6.jpg

A
Marseille-6.jpg

Marseille-5.jpg

A
Marseille-5.jpg

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmurthy2
Recent bookmarks

Andrew O'Neill

Shooter
Multi Format
Just came in the post today... Panatomic-X. Expired in my birth year. 1963!

Attachments

• PanXFront.jpg
    PanXFront.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 16

eli griggs

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I am somewhat curious and cautious that zinc galvanized pots will emit dangerous gasses when acidic materials are part of a chemistry, for example caffenol with vitamin C or an acidic fix or damage your films or papers.

Donald Qualls

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I am somewhat curious and cautious that zinc galvanized pots will emit dangerous gasses when acidic materials are part of a chemistry, for example caffenol with vitamin C or an acidic fix or damage your films or papers.

I wouldn't even consider using galvanized to hold actual chemicals -- but this is just for a hot water bath to keep a beaker with propylene glycol hot while I mix phenidone and ascorbic acid into it. I have a 4 L graduate I mix stuff in up to about 125 F, but the glycol needs to be at 90-95 C (195+ F) to get stuff to dissolve in a reasonable time frame, so I'll be mixing in a borosilicate beaker in the water bath.

cerber0s

Shooter
Multi Format
A used Fujifil X-Pro3 digital camera. With a little luck it’ll be here on Friday.

mshchem

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
The tiny ground glass in the Periscope needed a little bit of cleaning too.
Eager to feed this thing some film now :smile:

These earlier versions are beautifully done. Looks like you have a really nice one. I think I viewed one of these at a camera show some time back. Always thought that the periscope was neat.

GregY

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
A Canon 28mm Serenar 2.8 in fine condition.....(photos seem that way) & a black SLOOZ finder w case........in transit.

pcyco

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
got the 6x6 multigrade filters for the beseler 45mxt today.

Disconnekt

Shooter
35mm
A 3 Legged Thing "Ellie" L bracket, and a Tokina AF 19-35mm f3.5-4.5 in K-mount

Philippe-Georges

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
A used Fujifil X-Pro3 digital camera. With a little luck it’ll be here on Friday.

I have the same, with a kit of 3 Fujicron lenses, it's about the best digital can offer.
You will like that camera, particularly for being an analogue photographer too.

Nokton48

Shooter
Multi Format
Broncolor Power Pack Bonanza by Nokton48, on Flickr

Amazing deals are out there on Olde Broncolor stuff. I wanted some newer packs for the studio, started looking around, I have a lot of Universal Blue Heads of all sorts, they are compatible with more modern Broncolor, but are not fan cooled. This Pulso 2 was their -top of the line- 1600WS pack, has every bell and whistle available. New cost $4,300 I paid $150 on Ebay. Then I walk into "World of Used Photography", and back in their clearance room, are two PRIMO A 1600WS packs ($2,595 each new), and two PRIMO A4 3200WS packs ($2,995 each new). So I buy the packs from Gary for $50 each. Also in the clearance room, I pick up another complete Broncolor Impact 21 300WS Monolight for $12. So now I need some PRIMO A4 heads (rated for 3200WS) to work with the A4 packs, but my old heads fit the PRIMO A 1600WS packs, as well as my new to me Pulso 2. So the point here is that there are some uber good deals to be had out there.

eli griggs

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Broncolor Power Pack Bonanza by Nokton48, on Flickr

Amazing deals are out there on Olde Broncolor stuff. I wanted some newer packs for the studio, started looking around, I have a lot of Universal Blue Heads of all sorts, they are compatible with more modern Broncolor, but are not fan cooled. This Pulso 2 was their -top of the line- 1600WS pack, has every bell and whistle available. New cost $4,300 I paid $150 on Ebay. Then I walk into "World of Used Photography", and back in their clearance room, are two PRIMO A 1600WS packs ($2,595 each new), and two PRIMO A4 3200WS packs ($2,995 each new). So I buy the packs from Gary for $50 each. Also in the clearance room, I pick up another complete Broncolor Impact 21 300WS Monolight for $12. So now I need some PRIMO A4 heads (rated for 3200WS) to work with the A4 packs, but my old heads fit the PRIMO A 1600WS packs, as well as my new to me Pulso 2. So the point here is that there are some uber good deals to be had out there.

How is the availability of bulbs, currently?

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom