PHOTRIO is now live: feedback, bug reports & feature requests in this thread.

Discussion in 'System Announcements' started by Sean, Aug 16, 2017.

1. farmersteve

farmersteve Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I wish I could change my post from Hybrid to Analog or Digital after the fact. I noticed when I use Hybrid there is far less views than either just digital or analog.

2. Wayne

Wayne Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Unless I'm wrong (my favorite disclaimer), posts are not hybrid or digital or analog. The forum you post them in are one of the above, and you can't change that. You can only make a better choice of where your created thread goes in the first place.

3. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Not quite.
    some forums are strictly one field.
    other forums as Industry News allow to indicate a field. Farmersteve in this case chose hybrid.
    Not a big problem, but one has to be aware of the issues. Likely quite some members as me are surprised, until they find out
    how it came.

4. When there are multiple attachments:
    1. On my Mac I can select and move from one to the next without problems. Like it has always been.
    2. On my PC laptop with Windoz 10 and Firefox I select one attachment and it is placed in a new tab, to select the next attachment I have to separately select it. Please fix this.

5. jtk

jtk Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    I'm new to Photrio... Have been shooting/scanning B&W film for a dozen years, printing via inkjet. Film and film technique are vital, silver printing not so much, especially considering that Photrio (like APUG) is an online phenomenon. Reviewing many of my silver prints recently, scanning those negatives, I'm thrilled by my photography from decades ago. :smile: