So, how did you do?--Blow your own horn!

Malibu

A
Malibu

Rockwood Park-4

A
Rockwood Park-4

Enamored

A
Enamored

Kea'au Bike Flower

A
Kea'au Bike Flower

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrianGreenberg
Recent bookmarks

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format

Nicholas W

Shooter
Multi Format
Since we have a forum for calls for entries to competitions, juried shows, and such, we've decided to add a sticky thread for individuals to let everyone know how they did. Don't be bashful! Shameless self-promotion is encouraged. If you've been accepted into a juried show or have placed in a contest, announce it to APUG, and if you have a scan of the winning image, please post it here if you can.

This item isn't for debate about whether some particular contest was fair, or whether competition in the arts is a good thing or not, or for sour grapes, or for complaints about the "art establishment" if such a thing exists. We've got other places for that.

This thread is for APUG members to celebrate their success.

So how'd you do?

Won the “special category” (Every One is Everybody) of the 2021 Lomography Awards. My photo is the 5th one down, shot on a Polaroid Auto 350 with 669 film expired in 1998. https://www.lomography.com/magazine/348458-lomography-awards-the-ten-and-one-2021-winners

Not as impressive as many of the other excellent examples here, but I was excited about it!

They used my crummy FedEx printer scan, here is a higher res one out of my friend’s V850! I don’t own a photo scanner yet, it’s on the list…..

Attachments

• 7B0D6EA9-792F-4C7C-9FC9-CF9FCA456C14.jpeg
    7B0D6EA9-792F-4C7C-9FC9-CF9FCA456C14.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 36

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom