Postcard Exchange Round 35 Comments and Feedback

Discussion in 'Postcard Exchange' started by George Nova Scotia, Jun 2, 2015.

1. mike c

mike c Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Elvis chair

I thank-you and Elvis thanks you.

2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Here to I have to start out with an apology. I always like to recognize the hard work and creativity of everyone who participates in these Postcard Exchanges by acknowledging each card received and providing my comments. I really fell down on this with respect to the previous round (#34) and I have been far from diligent with respect to this round (#35) as well.

Based on what I can put my hands on, it seems I have received 12 of 15 cards. My comments follow. Where there isn’t a title on the card, I made up one that seemed appropriate. Hope you don’t mind :smile:.

piu58 - Monument for Albrecht Daniel Thaer - Nicely composed, nicely printed, and a chuckle too
    mike c - Elvis Chair - Highly emotive, and a wonderfully warm print
    dpn - Neon Lady - A lovely print of an older sign - a subject that always interests me
    Xia_Ke - Porter Reserve - Very nice print
    mesantacruz - Mating Dragonflies - Mysterious and interesting
    ozphoto - Ayutthaya 2007 - A travel photo with a historic feel - like the info on the front
    TheToadMen - Tongue in Albumen - A lovely albumen print, and a subject that makes me smile
    drpsilver - Clouds, Stratford, TX - Gorgeous Cyanotype - clouds work well in blue
    megzdad81 - Breakfast - The natural becomes abstract - and I like the high contrast
    Randalcav - Twilight, Northeast Harbor, Maine - Nicely captures the feel of boats at rest
    mooseontheloose - Love Will Tear Us Apart - Dreamlike, and I like
    Wayne Frederick - Container Ship Selfoss - An industrial scene given a period feel by the choice of camera, lens and printing choice

If you sent me a card, and it isn’t on this list, don’t blame yourself. I’ve probably misplaced it.

Thanks, as always, to everyone who participates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.