Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

Atari1977

Shooter
Medium Format
Hello,
I'm getting into 4x5 color shooting with a box of Velvia 100F. Unfortunately though, I don't have an empty box to ship the ones I shoot to be processed. Does anyone have boxes they could sell/spare? I'm located in Philadelphia, PA 19104 for shipping.

RalphLambrecht

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Hello,
I'm getting into 4x5 color shooting with a box of Velvia 100F. Unfortunately though, I don't have an empty box to ship the ones I shoot to be processed. Does anyone have boxes they could sell/spare? I'm located in Philadelphia, PA 19104 for shipping.

that's a common issueand people seem to hang on to these boxes once they have them.the only way to get them is to buy more film or ask your lab to give you one for returns. you may need more tthan you thinkif you use the zone system.if you are handy enough.you could make some from card board.

Shooter
Multi Format
I threw a bunch of these away not too long ago. I was in cleaning mode and not thinking... I regretted it the next day. From now on I will save them and offer them up here or on the lff to people in your situation.

If you can't find anything soon, PM me your address. I can spare 1 right now. (I save a few for myself to load exposed film into when I'm on the road.)

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom