Best Canon EOS body for FILM under $300?

Discussion in '35mm Cameras and Accessories' started by aoresteen, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Les Sarile

Les Sarile Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    If you mean OM lenses then an OM to EOS adapter will do the job. I bought the cheap version and it worked just fine.
    If you mean the OM magnifier then you just remove the rubber eyepiece and you just slide it in place.

2. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    Groups:
    I meant the magnifier. I didn't know it fits. Canon's equivalent is much more expensive and I already have OM body and lenses anyway, so I was tempted to buy one. I also have a Canon digital camera and use OM lenses with an adapter. Critical focus can be tricky, especially with telephoto lenses so this could help.

3. Les Sarile

Les Sarile Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    The OM magnifier has proven very versatile. For instance my Pentax K and M bodies require 2 different magnifiers but the OM product fits both. I believe it fits other brands too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.