Anyone fimilar with Anitec Newscopy CP Contact Paper?

Liz-Lith.jpg

A
Liz-Lith.jpg

Stray (2014)

H
Stray (2014)

Time #2

Time #2

Summer Dreaming

A
Summer Dreaming

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dradler
Recent bookmarks

MrBrowning

Shooter
Multi Format
Anyone fimilar with Anitec Newscopy CP Contact Paper? I have a box of close to 100 sheets that was given to me some time ago. One side is yellow the other is white. Im looking for a datasheet if anyone happens to have one. Curious if its useable and how to use it.

Googling didnt give me any results.

Thank you.

Oren Grad

Shooter
Large Format
Now that's an interesting information challenge. Stretching my google-fu to the breaking point, the clues I've been able to find suggest that it is, or is a close cousin to, a rapid access imagesetter film for graphic arts pre-press applications. Probably relatively high contrast compared to the materials we typically use for pictorial applications.

EDIT: I went to look at your website and saw the kind of work you do and the range of processes you use. Perhaps you will be able to make something interesting of it - good luck!

Last edited:

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
OP
OP
MrBrowning

MrBrowning

Shooter
Multi Format
Now that's an interesting information challenge. Stretching my google-fu to the breaking point, the clues I've been able to find suggest that it is, or is a close cousin to, a rapid access imagesetter film for graphic arts pre-press applications. Probably relatively high contrast compared to the materials we typically use for pictorial applications.

EDIT: I went to look at your website and saw the kind of work you do and the range of processes you use. Perhaps you will be able to make something interesting of it - good luck!

Thank you very much. Ill do some more looking into it and see what i can come up with.

I work just down the road from there. In 1st link just to the right of building 25 is a white builing and smoke stack. I shot this of it at the end of 2016.

Anyways thank you both for the replies.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom