Adox Premium MCC 112 VC

Discussion in 'B&W: Film, Paper, Chemistry' started by sruddy, Sep 10, 2018.

1. sruddy

sruddy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Anyone use this yet? I was told it was like the old Agfa which I never have used either.

2. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I would have done but switched to Forte Polywarmtone when Agfa ceased production, and still have a bit left (all bought through Mirko/Fotoimpex (Adox) :D I switched to Ilford Warmtone and don't mix papers in exhibition sets.

However I have used a bit of the MCP RC which is the neutral toned paper, it's an excellent paper but personally I prefer warm-tone papers. Try the MCC, remember that over development \kills warmth, I've used a few of Mirko's newer Adox materials and they are just as good as their major competitors.

Ian

3. adamlugi

adamlugi Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I use this paper. It is very good:smile:

4. jvo

jvo Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    i can believe in this age of analog photography that there is anything "like the old agfa." does this paper really come close? i've only used ilford in the past few years!

5. R.Gould

R.Gould Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Having used the old agfa, the new adox is identical to the old agfa in every way bar the paper colour, it is coated on a whiter surface, apart from that there is no difference between the adox paper and the agfa paper, even the settings on my Analyser pro are exactly the same for adox as for agfa

6. scheimfluger_77

scheimfluger_77 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Pinhole
    When you say “...old Agfa...”, which specific Agfa product are you referring to?

7. mcfitz

mcfitz Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes it comes close. It is a fabulous paper.

Three prints from negatives that were difficult to print on a different paper, but were fairly straightforward with the results I was after with the Adox mcc 112.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.