Ah....how about Cleopatra, Margaret Tatcher, Madame Curie, .....Moses wife..poor guy must have been nagged to death for bringing all those animals home, I bet she is the one who slipped the fleas just to get even with him...
Yes...Ayn Rand standing on the edge of a cliff, hair in the wind, just like that Howard Roark. Black and white, big dramatic clouds overhead, you can't quite tell whether she's the queen of the world or whether it's the other way around...
1. Helen of Troy - especially when she was ... confronting Menelaus.
3. Myrrhine, alone and together with Lysistrata (Note 1.)
4. Queen Margerethe(sp?) of Denmark.
5. The woman who was the subject of that tiled floor in Crete.
6. The model for the Venus De Milo.
7. Audrey Hepburn
8. Bridget Bardot.
9. Aggie (me too!).
A woefully incomplete list. Thousands more....
Note 1: I have taken a part in a local production of "Lysistrata". There will be world-wide performances of this play by Aristophanes, on 3 March 2003, to protest ANY future war - "A Theatrical Act of Dissent". Check out: www.LysistrataProject.com.
I see a photograph of Amelia sitting next to her mother on a front porch swing in Atchison, Kansas (her home town) prior to the ill fated flight. This is not Hollywood, I understand...nor am I a Hollywood photographer. I do think that it would be an interesting image.
2. Queen Victoria from spain hope I remember on the right name she lived in Middle Age
and she showed to the german King Alexander not sure on thad name also, here nice und large "Bobs" and she salveged a war with thad action! A true story but not sure on the names anymore!
3. Maria Callas
8.My last nude model Ivel