Zone VI Mark II Enlarger (a possible steal for someone)

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

jstraw

Shooter
Multi Format

KennyMark

Shooter
Multi Format
And in Marquette to boot. Also be aware, this seller has already parted it out. It does not include things like the timer, contrast controller, carriers, lensboards, etc. A nice unit to be sure. Sadly as there probably aren't too many people up there that would be interested in it, and they won't ship it, I fear it will probably be scrapped.

nsurit

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Assuming he is the one who parted it out, he probably maximized his return. Unfortunately, in my opinion, what is left becomes a pretty expensive proposition for the next owner as they try to fill in the blanks. I have this enlager and wouldn't mind owning something like this for spare parts, however not for $500. Bill Barber

KennyMark

Shooter
Multi Format
Yes, I had corresponded with the woman selling it for her husband last spring, when it was the entire unit and all parts including carriers for 35 and at least 645 and two Rodenstocks. Then they were looking for $1500. The price gradually dropped on both CL and the Bay until $1100 when they began listing it in parts. I think that they sold the timer and controller for $175 each. I was willing to drive
up to buy it but couldn't afford it for the asking price given the 9 hour trip each way and fuel costs. As you said, not really worth $500 unless you didn't have to travel very far and already have all of the other parts.

OP
OP
jstraw

jstraw

Shooter
Multi Format
Ugh...sorry. I shoulda read more carefully. I didn't realize how incomplete it was.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom