Yashica 135mm/Vivitar 70-210mm Macro

Discussion in '[Classifieds] All Proceeds to PHOTRIO' started by perezedgar720, Aug 5, 2015.

1. perezedgar720

perezedgar720 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have both lenses for my yashica fx3 but I
    don't really use them plus a roll of fujifilm
    superia 400, and am debating to trade/sell them. Please fill me in on any info on these lenses/deals. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    First, welcome to Apug.
    Second, since you are a member and not a subscriber, you cannot sell in the regular "for sale" section.
    Third, since you are trying to sell in the "all proceeds to Apug" heading, you have to give any and all funds raised by your sale to Apug.

3. OP
    OP
    perezedgar720

perezedgar720 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I new to this, I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I guess I could try repost it the right way

4. moose10101

moose10101 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    You can't, unless you first purchase a subscription.

5. Aliraza002

Aliraza002 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    and a mask for the ground glass. If you can use it, it's all yours for the cost of postage and a small donation to APUG.????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.