Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
WTD: Film cameras, expired film for my Photography classes NYC

I'm a Professor of Art, teaching film based photography, Kingsborough College in Brooklyn,NY. I'm in need of inexpensive film cameras 35mm, 120/620 box / folder / TLR cameras etc for my photography class students this coming January 2014 semester, I can use broken cameras for parts or make pinhole cameras out of them
In addition any expired film / paper / empty 4x5 film boxes / Polaroid film

I appreciate your help, Ill like to thank all that responded this past September, all cameras given out to students was put to good use.

Ill pay for any equipment costs and shipping costs to Brooklyn NY 11204

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Michael Drew

mgb74

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
PM on it's way

nsurit

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Hey guys, this is a great way to "pay it forward" and help expose students to the marvel of analog photography. I've given 7 or 8 camera kits to students over the past three semesters and have another 4 in a holding pattern for the students taking the basic darkroom class in the spring. We all probably have a few extras that would be special for a student in need of a film camera. Tis the season . . . help Michael out. Bill Barber

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you for all those who responded last year, New school year starting in 6 weeks, can use any cameras & expired film including polaroid,
Ill pay shipping costs
Thanks Michael

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you to Rick A for his kind and generous donation of cameras and lens, it is much appreciated.

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you to John ( smctak ) for your kind and generous donation of cameras, lens, film and paper I appreciated you efforts.

alienmeatsack

Shooter
35mm
mds721 - Are there any cameras, types of cameras or items in particular you are looking for? Can you handle bulk films?

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you to Kirk ( Kirks518 ) for his kind and generous donation of cameras. I appreciate what you have done for us.

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you to JD ( dosilverhalide ) for your kind and generous donation of cameras I appreciated you efforts.

John Koehrer

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I've got a Nikon N6006 for you. Body only, though.

Shooter
35mm
Hello, A box will be in the mail tomorrow. A couple of Minoltas, a Praktica and a Olympus pen full frame. The Olympus may need a little light seal work by the door hinge . A couple of nice photo magazines and hard backs as well. J.

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you Don ( dgriff57 ) for his generouscamera donation the Macro lens will be a fantastic addition along with the filters

OP
OP
mds721

mds721

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you to BVY for the Kind donation of cameras
Im can still use 120/620 box / folders and polaroids I'm good on 35mm cameras

bkarasek

Shooter
Medium Format
PM sent.... waiting for destination address! Good work, Michel. Keep it up and we'll help you along with what we have.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom