WTB: Sinar 8x10, Norma, P or P2 version

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by polaroid_memories, Dec 7, 2017.

1. polaroid_memories

polaroid_memories Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

As title states am looking for a Sinar 8x10 camera. Ideally Norma or P versions, and maybe a P2 version if the price is right... Let me know if you have one for sale and if you'd be willing to discuss making a deal. Or if you have seen one for sale in your area or online, please let me know :smile:

All the best,

Nathan

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    polaroid_memories

polaroid_memories Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sorry Graham, I dont understand your question... I am simply looking for an 8x10 Sinar camera, if you have one for sale please let me know :smile:

3. Mainecoonmaniac

Mainecoonmaniac Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have an old Ansco 8x10. Please PM me.

4. mattdck

mattdck Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello
    I do have a Sinar P 8x10 camera with a professional travel case i'm willing to let go for the right price. If you interested PM me please.

Thanks
    Matt

5. Irish studioman

Irish studioman Member

Shooter:
    Digital
    I've got a complete Sinar outfit based around a 10 x 8 p plus 10 x 8 to 4 x 5 conversion kit, Sinar shutter plus 5 or 6 lenses and accessories. Though I live in France, most of it is actually in Dublin, so when I visit one might be able to make a local deal.

6. beanieyoo

beanieyoo Member

Shooter:
    Analog
    Be careful of scammers. I would be wary of the people who say they have the item you're looking for, but do not have a user history on this site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.