Want to Buy WTB: Omega C760 medium format negative carrier (preferring 6x6 or 6x4.5)

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony_
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for avizzini (0)

avizzini

Shooter
Medium Format
I’m located in the US, looking to buy a medium format 6x4.5 or 6x6 negative carrier for the Omega C760 enlarger that’s in good working order.

I have an Omega C760 enlarger and for whatever reason it came with a C67 negative carrier from the person I got it from. Apparently the C760 negative carrier could sometimes work in a C67 but not the other way around. So I explicitly need a C760 carrier.

George Nova Scotia

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Is this what you are looking for? Note the 6x6 is missing some of the plastic tabs - I have another broken carrier I can transplant the tabs from.
IMG_20181222_163358 1.jpg IMG_20181222_163423.jpg IMG_20181222_163433.jpg

George

OP
OP

avizzini

Shooter
Medium Format
I’m pretty certain those are C760 carriers, I’m just going by other photos of ones I’ve seen.

By plastic tabs do you mean the 4 little knob things around the negative opening? I think they are used to lock it into position?

I assume the rectangular one is 6x4.5?

How much did you want for the 6x4.5 and how much would you want for both?

Not sure what shipping would be to CA, USA?

George Nova Scotia

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I believe they are C760 but I have never used them. Part of the problem is that the C760 Dichro head fits on several enlargers. Yes the tabs I was referring to are the 4 little knobs. Some of the carriers I have are missing them, they'd still work but you have to center them without help. Yes the rectangular one is 6x4.5, at least I think it is never measured it. I'll find my scale and try to give you an estimate. Not likely to get to the post office till after Xmas. I also have a 35mm and 6x7 and other odds and ends for this enlarger. I ended up with them a few years back and soon after found bigger and better enlargers so these are just gathering dust.
George

BTW in your other thread can you remove the ring on the bottom of that carrier?

OP
OP

avizzini

Shooter
Medium Format
I believe they are C760 but I have never used them. Part of the problem is that the C760 Dichro head fits on several enlargers. Yes the tabs I was referring to are the 4 little knobs. Some of the carriers I have are missing them, they'd still work but you have to center them without help. Yes the rectangular one is 6x4.5, at least I think it is never measured it. I'll find my scale and try to give you an estimate. Not likely to get to the post office till after Xmas. I also have a 35mm and 6x7 and other odds and ends for this enlarger. I ended up with them a few years back and soon after found bigger and better enlargers so these are just gathering dust.
George

BTW in your other thread can you remove the ring on the bottom of that carrier?

Okay I think I would mainly just be interested in the 6x4.5, when you get a chance to confirm the size and get a shipping estimate, let me know the price. It’s fine if you can’t ship it until after Christmas.

Which photo are you referring to when you mention a ring? I’ve not tried to remove any rings, not sure one way or another.

George Nova Scotia

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
The photo in your other thread it looks like the ring may be riveted on though.

Found a box and my scale. Looks like postage would be 18.15 for one or 19.65 for two from Canada To California. That's with tracking about 7 day delivery.

BTW the opening is 55mm x 40mm which I guess is standard for 6x4.5

I'll send you a PM with other details.

Last edited:
OP
OP

avizzini

Shooter
Medium Format
The photo in your other thread it looks like the ring may be riveted on though.

Found a box and my scale. Looks like postage would be 18.15 for one or 19.65 for two from Canada To California. That's with tracking about 7 day delivery.

BTW the opening is 55mm x 40mm which I guess is standard for 6x4.5

I'll send you a PM with other details.

The rivets hold small metal film holders that the film slides under. As for the ring, it's permanently a part of the negative carrier, maybe welded on?

That price works, I'll message you back shortly with the details.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom