Latest member
Cyanotypeworld
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for joby (0)

joby

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Looking for a new light meter as my SBC recently bit the dust. would be interested in the same model, or something comparable. don't need it to do any fancy flash business.. but wouldn't rule something out that did. just a simple incident/reflected meter. would like it to be tested for accuracy against a known meter prior to buying if possible. let me know if you have anything!

thanks,
joe

OP
OP
joby

joby

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
first one i got that died i paid ~$30 at roberts camera in indy, which was a deal, though it wasn't in great shape. the one i just got from Harris was $57 and tested against a Luna Pro F. They tend to sell for around $50-75 on ebay, few to none are tested against a known meter.

it's not a small meter, but i prefer it greatly to digital meters, as you can both see all possible combos at once and place your metered area up to three stops in either direction, depending on how you want that area to fall in relation to middle grey, or zone V.

Shooter
Multi Format
Currently use a Lunasix 3. Great meter and small, but the SBC is just great. Had one that died on me. They use a common battery which is a great plus.

Enjoy!

Marcelo

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom