Members
Latest member
Rick W
Recent bookmarks

Simon Benton

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
I am looking for a flange/retaining ring for the large Supermatic shutter that holds for example the 152mm Ektar lens. Internal ring diameter is around 45mm. If you have one lying around I would like to buy it.

Dan Daniel

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I needed one for the smaller Supermatic shutter (105mm Ektar) and couldn't find one. I contacted SK Grimes and they had a flange mount but no retaining ring. The flange mount was $25 plus $6 shipping. Very nicely made, and they included nuts and bolts for attachment. They will also do the mounting itself if you send them the board and lens (for proper orientation). Since I never saw a mount show up on Ebay and bad lens/shutter combos went for more than $31, I went that route.

I hope your post gets a response, but if not, Grimes will most likely have what you need.

binglebugbob

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I could be mistaken, but I believe both the 105mm f3.7 Ektar AND the 152mm f4.5 Ektar use a Supermatic No. 2 Shutter. The 105 f3.7 requires a larger shutter "throat" than the 101mm f4.5.

And I think I still may have a surplus 152mm Ektar in a shutter, minus rear cell and minus the jam nut. But, if someone needs a good shutter.....

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom