WTB: Elements of transition by Barry Thornton

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Per Bjesse, Nov 9, 2018 at 1:14 PM.

1. Per Bjesse

Per Bjesse Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    You used to be able to buy elements of transition as an ebook, but the site has shut down a long time ago. I'd love to lay my hands on a copy if someone has one lying around. I am also interested in Barry's other ebooks, but the main book I am looking for is this one.

2. tezzasmall

tezzasmall Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Plastic Cameras
    I couldn't find an ebook of what you wanted, but Amazon has a reasonably priced book of the same at the moment.

Terry S

3. Frank53

Frank53 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have Elements as pdf.
    Send me a pm and I’ll send it to you.
    Kind regards,
    Frank

4. OP
    OP
    Per Bjesse

Per Bjesse Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Unfortunately what I am after is the later ebook "Elements of transition", not Barry's book "Elements" which is a different book altogether.

5. OP
    OP
    Per Bjesse

Per Bjesse Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions. Unfortunately the book I am looking for is not "Elementsl" (which is still readily available second hand), but instead Barry's later self published ebook "Elements of transition" that details his thoughts about hybrid processing. If anyone has any leads, please let me know. It would be sad if this information truly is lost.

6. Pioneer

Pioneer Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Check your inbox.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.