WTB - Eastman Commercial View 8x10 metal camera

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by DAP, Mar 2, 2018.

1. DAP

DAP Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hi all,

I am looking for an Eastman/Kodak 8x10 commercial view camera (the one made out of magnesium). I am interested in one that includes both the sliding tripod block and the extension rail. If you have one that you would be willing to sell let me know.

Thanks,

Dana

2. Goodman

Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi Dana,
    I have an Eastman Commercial View 8x10 all-metal (not sure if it's aluminum or magnesium) with an 8x10 split back (all metal), 5x7 back, 4x5 back (wood), extension rails plus an extra extension and side supports. Bellows in very good shape. I also have 2 -8x10 holders, 7 - 5x7 holders, 10 or 11 4x5 holders. In addition a Davis and Sandford Floating Action Tripod (all aluminum). I also have three lenses but those could be sold separately if you don't want them. Make an offer and I'll consider it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.