WTB 35mm LTM lens- FOUND

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Dan Daniel, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Dan Daniel

Dan Daniel Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Got one!

Looking for a quality 35mm lens in Leica thread mount for use on a Canon P or 7. I had a 2.8 Summaron with googles awhile back, used with an M3, and loved it. Now I have a Jupiter 12, and the focus curvature/blurriness at large apertures is driving me nuts (plus its tendency for glowing areas).

Been looking at lenses like the 35mm 3.5 Summaron, Canon 35mm f/2.8 or 2.0, Color Skopar 2.5. Thought I'd throw this WTB up here and see if anyone has something they'd like to sell. I'd love to stay under $300 but maybe $400 or so for the right lens. I guess a 2.8 LTM Summaron isn't going to happen, eh? [​IMG] I can do some cleaning for minor haze, but minimal scratches. Body condition isn't important.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. guangong

guangong Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Seems to me that a Canon ltm lens without serious haze will cost about the same as a Voightlander or Summaron. For ltm 35mm, I have Summation and Voightlander pancake lenses. Since I use ltm cameras because of their compactness, the pancake lens gets the most use. Paired with the tiny Voightlander 28-35 viewfinder on a IIIa makes a small package.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.