Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightspeed2000
Recent bookmarks
Shooter
Multi Format
That’s some nice work on your site, definitely worth a look. As for the cookie issue, I am not concerned about them but as web designer/programmer, I wonder what purpose they serve on yours. Unless the user needs to sign in for something, I generally don’t use them on my sites.

I agree. It just might chase nervous people away like me especially today with all the spam that's around.

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you, its a work in progress that I started on last night.
The cookies as far as I know are not trackers but site functionalty types that are there by default from Zenfolio, my host.
I do not have the passion for creating websites from scratch anymore so there you go.

So Zenfolio is tracking their customers' customers to sell information on them?

Reminds me of recently, I was checking airfare to Paris on one of those reservation sites. The next day I started to get Paris restaurant food menu videos on YouTube.

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you, its a work in progress that I started on last night.
The cookies as far as I know are not trackers but site functionalty types that are there by default from Zenfolio, my host.
I do not have the passion for creating websites from scratch anymore so there you go.

Is there a way to turn off that notice? You're only going to scare away potential customers.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom