Or (imo) don't even worry about THAT -- don't worry about your work in relationship to others' AT ALL (unless you are commercial). Make the very best things you can. Define what "best" means for yourself. When you are making art that you can judge by your own criteria, comparisons will be unnecessary.rakuhito said:originality is overrated - it gives salesmen, historians and lawyers something to do. besides 99% of everything isn't original and the other 1% is totally derivative.
perhaps a more useful inquirey might be: "how can i do it better?"
Ditto.bjorke said:Big effin' deal. Go on ahead.
|Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. |
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.
PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY: