Members
Latest member
Anthony_
Recent bookmarks

pentaxuser

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Seeing the thread on Scott Sheppard and idly browsing through my bookmarks has prompted the above question. He was a member here from 2007 and still appears to be although he was last seen in December 2015. He ran his own website called Photo Utopia which is still there although no activity since Sept/Oct 2015. It is quite an extensive site into which he put a lot of work

So his last post here seems to be Aug 2015 so I assume if he was last seen here in Dec 2105 then simply logging on records as being seen? Anyway it would appear that all activity , even logging on, stopped at end 2015.

I cannot see any way to contact him via his site and to be honest I don't need to for any good reason other than sheer curiosity as to why the sudden disappearance.

Has anyone here any knowledge of what happened? I take it that if his site is still operable, which it is, then there is a cost still being incurred which makes things even stranger if he has simply "stopped " photography or certainly stopped analogue photography

Anyone any useful knowledge?

Thanks

pentaxuser

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom