For Sale Three Serious Soft Focus Portrait Lenses From My Collection. Verito, Velostigmat, Celor ACT QUICK

Bad Copy

H
Bad Copy

Coffee!

A
Coffee!

masked reader

A
masked reader

• Tel
  • Jun 25, 2022
Shoes f2.4 paper negative

A
Shoes f2.4 paper negative

Schtumptd

A
Schtumptd

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedwp75
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for jimgalli (2)

Donation to Photrio
% will be donated to Photrio

jimgalli

Subscriber
Shooter
ULarge Format
A little cash flow crunch has me diving into the more permanent collection to raise some quick cash. Once the need subsides I'll probably pull these. This isn't the stuff I normally want to let get away.

The 12" Velostigmat is a fairly early version and the fuzz-u-lator has been modified to keep turning and turning and turning; softer, softer softer until it falls on the floor. This one is as good as I've ever seen. Hope it stays with me. Don't really want it to go. $650

The 14" Celor never claimed to be "soft focus" but wide open they have the perfect roundness and bokeh while staying critically sharp corner to corner. Brute Force Bokeh on 8X10. Rarely found in a shutter. Hope it stays with me. Don't really want it to go. $650

The 8 3/4" Verito is the largest f4 Verito that can land in a shutter. Yes the cells can fit in a Betax 4 but then it isn't fully f4, so the ones that were factory installed in a shutter are in Betax 5 like you see here. Hope it stays with me. Don't really want it to go. $650

All of the shutters work well. All of the flanges are present. The only bargaining I may consider is if you get silly and buy all three. Then we can talk.
IMG_5362.jpg
IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg
IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg
IMG_5369.jpg
IMG_5370.jpg
IMG_5371.jpg
IMG_5372.jpg
IMG_5373.jpg
IMG_5374.jpg
IMG_5375.jpg

OP
OP
jimgalli

jimgalli

Subscriber
Shooter
ULarge Format
The Velostigmat has been "claimed". I'll likely take the other two down by Wednesday AM. Still available for now though. Jim

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom