SP-445 Rack: processing stand and drying rack.

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by tim48v, Dec 23, 2017.

What color should the SP-rack be?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2018.
  1. Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Red

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Gray

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. Black (please don't vote for black.)

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. tim48v

tim48v Advertiser

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    We just launched campaign for our SP-Rack. It will help "Bump proof" your SP-445 4x5 sheet film tank when processing; shorten the drying time after rinsing.
    SP-rack square blue LR.jpg
    We'd like your opinion regarding the color for production units, frankly, we're kind of tired of black. See poll below.

Details on our blog: https://shop.stearmanpress.com/blogs/news/sp-rack-project-launch-on-indiegogo
    Here's the Indiegogo: Dead Link Removed

SP-rack square blue LR.jpg
    Dead Link Removed

2. Mick Fagan

Mick Fagan Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You had an option of creamy white, or something like that on the link from the email I received; which is what I voted for, but I cannot see where that was now.

I've subscribed for one of these units, hopefully it comes off; creamy white would be a bonus.

Mick.

3. OP
    OP
    tim48v

tim48v Advertiser

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Mick,
    Thanks for your support.
    Unfortunately, "off-white/ivory" isn't doing too well in the email survey. Right now red and blue are tied for first; Gray is close behind and off-white and black are tied for a distant fourth; Green and Yellow are at the bottom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.