SOLD- Complete 4x5 Zone VI Field Camera and Lenses

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Klainmeister, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Klainmeister

Klainmeister Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Well, oof. This is a tough one.

Up for sale or combination of trade/money is my complete Zone VI camera system.

[​IMG]

Notables:

- Zone VI camera, great condition with only 'wear' marks on the sliding parts of the wood. Has the quick rotating back and is unusual because it has the Nickel Plates hardware.
    - Beseler head and Zone VI tripod. This is stained to match and is quite the setup. Wood has some worn spots from riding in my truck, but is very classy.
    - Carrying bag, some lens cleaning supplies, shutter release, and a homemade focusing hood included.
    - About 10-15 film holders as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lenses:

- In the image you'll notice an early Kodak 127 Ektar - this folds down into the camera when traveling and I used for portraits. It's got a lovely sharpness, but softness to it.
    - Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon 90mm f/8, great condition, Copal 0 shutter
    - Calumet Caltar-S II 150mm f/5.6, great condition also in a Copal 0 shutter
    - Schneider-Kreuznach Symmar-S 210mm f5.6, great condition, Copal 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can provide more pictures on request, including the tripod/bag etc if need be.

Price: Make me an offer. I'm not entirely sure what the system costs these days.
    As for trade: I'd be interesting in a MF kit, folding camera, or panoramic. I still love 120

I'm located in Santa Fe NM and willing to ship within the continent.

Thanks!

2. OP
    OP
    Klainmeister

Klainmeister Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Just wanted to clarify a bit: part of the reason I am leaving LF is that the size is too prohibitive for my photography. ANy MF kit needs to be mostly compact if that makes sense.

Thanks for the messages!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.