Members
Latest member
coolzizi
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for JohnC (0)

JohnC

Shooter
35mm
What you see is what you get, a 120 film holder and slide-across focusing screen, with 3 masks. 6x9, 6x6, 6x4.5 (Ignore the unusual format in the pic) There's a little round window on the back, presumably for frame numbers or indexing. Don't know what it fitted originally, the sides turn down at 90 degrees ( about 6mm) A bit of experimenting could give you a useful device. $A30, plus post.
IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG

Molli

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Good evening, John, I'm interested and will PM my location to get postage costs. Thank you kindly! Molli.

OP
OP
JohnC

JohnC

Shooter
35mm
Good evening, John, I'm interested and will PM my location to get postage costs. Thank you kindly! Molli.
Hi Molli,
have you changed your mind about this. It's since been cleaned, the frozen bits have been free'd up, so it works as it should..

Molli

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Hi John,

A quick note here to let you know I've just sent a second message - I replied to your 'Conversation' of the 28th a few hours after it arrived and have just re-sent it now. Could you please let me know if they didn't go through? I'm still interested, thank you! :smile:

OP
OP
JohnC

JohnC

Shooter
35mm
Hi John,

A quick note here to let you know I've just sent a second message - I replied to your 'Conversation' of the 28th a few hours after it arrived and have just re-sent it now. Could you please let me know if they didn't go through? I'm still interested, thank you! :smile:
Umm, where will I find it ?

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom