Recent bookmarks
Trader history for BCM (0)

Donation to Photrio
% will be donated to Photrio

BCM

Subscriber
Shooter
8x10 Format
Rollei 6006 (6x6) camera system including the 80mm HFT, 50mm HFT, 150mm HFT and 350mm Zeiss lens. Two backs (120/220), 2 battery packs and a charger along with a Pelican case for carrying. All were serviced 5 years ago then not used except a month ago for testing to confirm everything worked. Stored in an air conditioned studio. Sharp as a Hasselblad and an amazing camera system. (IMHO). I'm in Texas and can ship it in the included Pelican case. I can email individual lens photos, etc. There is a space for a meter which I'm keeping.

IMG_0649.jpeg

btaylor

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
Rollei 6006 (6x6) camera system including the 80mm HFT, 50mm HFT, 150mm HFT and 350mm Zeiss lens. Two backs (120/220), 2 battery packs and a charger along with a Pelican case for carrying. All were serviced 5 years ago then not used except a month ago for testing to confirm everything worked. Stored in an air conditioned studio. Sharp as a Hasselblad and an amazing camera system. (IMHO). I'm in Texas and can ship it in the included Pelican case. I can email individual lens photos, etc. There is a space for a meter which I'm keeping.

View attachment 309160

Nice set up. Price?

OP
OP

BCM

Subscriber
Shooter
8x10 Format
Sorry, I should have put that shouldn't? I was offered $2400 from a local photographer who then got COVID and had to back out of the deal. I was hoping for something in that range. I just want to see it used. I'm shooting 4x5 and other formats now.

waynecrider

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Wish I hadn’t sold off my body but I moved to 35mm and the camera just sat. That was maybe 15-20 years ago. Still have a 150, 90 deg prism and back. Maybe one day I’ll find a cheap body as it was a great shooter with excellent metering.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom