Members
Latest member
stngoldberg
Recent bookmarks

sonygoup

Shooter
Analog
5F592CA6-625E-4973-9D53-AA0E2F9E0B26.jpeg
Alright tried putting in the rewind keys/ little piece of metal and I'm not getting it to rewind at all.
So I just put in the little knob. I know the smooth side should facing the wire. Then I turn clockwise so it's pointing at the bottom of the camera. When I add on the handle it doesn't turn down at all. I'm confused with what to do next

I also watched the disassemble video on utube but that isn't detailed enough. It's my 4-10 time taking it apart and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

Bill Burk

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
When the rewind lever is up you should be blocked from winding the film advance.

guangong

Shooter
Medium Format
If you have not figured it out yet ... I made a note about this: https://oldcam.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/the-rollei-35-fix/
see the bottom of the page

It's been a while, so I think there is a pin on the other end of it.

I enjoyed reading your piece, although I probably never will find the time to do ant repair work myself. Bought my Rollei 35 on first day offered for sale in NYC because of its seemingly mechanical simplicity. Fascinating to see its not so simple insides accompanied by your narrative.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom