RA 4 paper processor for free

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Free Stuff!' started by jth, Nov 6, 2017.

1. jth

jth Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hope model 282 roller transport paper processor I no longer need. 240 volt in good working order, needs a good home, don't want to just dump it. Takes sheet paper up to 20 inch width. Can also be used for b&W paper. The only way for consistent results. It is a heavy durable floor standing machine so collection only or you arrange shipping, located in north Suffolk UK. This is about the highest quality machine of its type. comes with water temperature control valve (for final wash bath). Contact me at johntheadley@gmail.com or call 01986873459. Thanks, john headley

2. himself

himself Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi John,

I'd be interested in taking this if it's still available, I'll email you from my project email account for more details : )

all the best,
    Dafydd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.