Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Rayt (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayt

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Baierfoto adapter for using Hasselblad prisms on a Rolleiflex with removable finders. This product is of the highest quality machined in Germany even the black color matches a Rollei. The photo is the adapter mounted on an 3.5E3.

$150 shipped to the continental USA

Attachments

• 20FD049B-137F-4AB8-B70C-EAED98070CA3.jpeg
    20FD049B-137F-4AB8-B70C-EAED98070CA3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
OP
OP
Rayt

Rayt

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
It will mount any Hasselblad prism but if you are asking about meter accuracy then I can’t say.

OP
OP
Rayt

Rayt

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Wasn’t the PME made for the Acute Matte non-D screen? If it doesn’t auto compensate then it still would be a simple matter to manual calibrate with an external meter and adjust +/- ev.

Trask

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
I have one of these. As Rayt says, it's a very high quality product, and it does expand what you can do with your Rollei. I once thought I'd lost mine in a move, and went looking for another, and couldn't find one, so IMHO it's a relatively rare device. GLWS.

hap

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
I used to have a Rollei prism when I owned 2.8F.....but all of that was sold a decade ago.

hap

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
unfortunately, my Rollei does not have a removeable finder. I thought it might but ser# not right.

bdial

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
The Hasselblad PME is calibrated for an Acute Matte out of the box, but can be recalibrated for (Hasselblad) standard screens, or you can just compensate using the ISO setting. As I recall, the manual has adjusted ISO settings for use with a standard screen.
Probably not exact for use on a Rollei, but would get you in the ballpark, most likely.

Dani

Shooter
Multi Format
A Rollei with a Maxwell screen is identical to an acute matte d screen. I had both but never the PME prism. I do have the unmetered prism with the baierfoto adapter and it’s a beauty! Perfect to use if you use or need the cold shoe a lot

Dani

Shooter
Multi Format
Also whoever buys it will need a diopter -1.5 or -1.0, can’t remember which one so that the image appears crisp

OP
OP
Rayt

Rayt

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Also whoever buys it will need a diopter -1.5 or -1.0, can’t remember which one so that the image appears crisp

Diopter availability for Hasselblad prisms was the reason why I got this adapter. I could never find any Rollei diopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom