Sold *PRICE LOWERED* Leicaflex SL2 with 50mm f/2 & 90mm f/2.8, original box & papers

B8 - reworked.jpg

A
B8 - reworked.jpg

Mid Day Matinée

A
Mid Day Matinée

Cumberland Falls-7

A
Cumberland Falls-7

Winter

A
Winter

Pig Iron elevations.jpg

A
Pig Iron elevations.jpg

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachan
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for gabeb74 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabeb74

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Good day everyone,
I hope the week is treating you well. I am here to sell my beautiful Leicaflex SL2, which comes with a Summicron-R 50mm f/2 and an Elmarit-R 90mm f/2.8. Will come with a black Pentax bag (unpictured). My asking price, with shipping included, is $2300, *NEW PRICE: $2050! If you would like to make an offer, I am open minded, though I fairly set on the idea that I will not trade, since I need the money to pay my tuition next semester.

I am no professional at describing the proper condition of cameras, but I will try my best. Due to this, I have used my digital camera in order to get the best quality photos of everything included so you all can have the best idea of what you’re purchasing. One photo is included right below, the others will be present in a link right here:

LINK FOR ALL PHOTOS:

The camera body comes with a body cap and both the lenses have a lens cap for both sides of the class, from the Leitz brand. The original box that the camera body came in is included, as well as the original box for the Elmarit 90mm. Two of the original service cards for the camera are included, two instruction manuals for the camera are included, and another pamphlet that I am unsure what it is for, though I believe its a lens cover. The camera body has an unbranded leather strap; I am unsure if it is from Leica. Lastly, as seen on the shutter button, there is a concaved wooden soft shutter release button by Artisan Obscura that I purchased at Leica Miami.

The first big thing I feel that is proper to mention is that the light meter is fully functional. As far as I am concerned, it is accurate as well. I have shot about 13 rolls on this camera, and I have only over/under exposed once, which was on the first roll. Though, I think it is time to receive a new battery soon; I am using the same one it contained inside of it since I bought it and only god knows how long its been in there (no corrosion though, very clean). All the shutter speeds seem very accurate and I have never doubted the accuracy of any speed at any point in using the camera. The shutter curtains are in great condition. The self timer works & fires the shutter with no problem. The light seals look in great condition. The skin on the camera is beautiful, and the metal plates on the camera have very little, not noticeable scuffs/scratches. It is a beautiful piece of equipment. The lenses are very sharp and, if not none, have very little dust specs that do not affect the photos. Great camera & equipment overall, I am the second owner, and I wish I could give it the proper love it deserves.
B889530E-7FE4-443C-AA00-56F0F2AF6CEF.jpeg

Last edited:

Cholentpot

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
$10 + Shipping.

It's a Leica after all.

Good luck with the sale!

cramej

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Edit: Others have no issue. Retracted.

Last edited:

rgeorge911

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Beautiful setup. If I hadn’t forbidden myself from another lens mount and wasn’t awash in SLR gear anyway, I’d buy it at this price.

OP
OP

gabeb74

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
BUMP! Price reduced from $2300 to $2175. Happy weekend!

beemermark

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
If I didn't already have this outfit I'd buy it. The lenses are worth more than $1600. Put it on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom