Postcard Exchange Round 31 Comments and Feedback

Discussion in 'Postcard Exchange' started by George Nova Scotia, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Black Dog

Black Dog Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks from me too!

2. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Received an enigmatic but arresting postcard today from Black Dog. Thank you very much: it sings!

Mike

3. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thank you George for belated but wonderful photo of the pump house. I love how the little house reflects in the water. Great composition!

I also received two cards from Ed and Judy Higham:

A nearly abstract photo of a sail. Great job split grade printing! I love the tones you got.

A stately photo of a Heron by Ed. Nice catch! This is one of the best birds to photograph! Just look at the concentration of this bird! :smile:

Eugene.

4. jvo

jvo Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    sirr-prise, sirr-prise!!!

actually, didn't just receive these, just been to swamped to comment before now!

rec'd from..

george richards, "pump house", most striking - how low the water is... - nice reflection
    jake williams/black dog, " familair/unfamiliar", very interesting... now i'm gonna have to look through the comments to see if you "told all."

thanks for the cards...

jvo

5. Black Dog

Black Dog Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks-can't remember what I actually sent you now! I've been busy in the darkroom just before Christmas and have a nice fat pile of prints all ready to go:D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.