Polaroid 268 Flash Wiring Question

Discussion in 'Instant Cameras, Backs and Film' started by QuicksilverLight, Nov 19, 2014.

1. QuicksilverLight

QuicksilverLight Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello All,

I scored a gaggle of fungi laden camera gear from a Pawn Shop yesterday, ('63-64 Nikon F, Ikoflex IIa, and a couple of Polaroids.

One of the Poli's is a complete 320 Land kit with the 268 flash gun. The ground wire is loose (in the flash batterry compartment)...and I can't see where it attaches. If one of you all have one handy...please guide me as to where to solder this thing back. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Tim

2. rjdefrancisco

rjdefrancisco Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I, too, would like to know where the ground/black wire should be soldered on a Polaroid 268 flash gun. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

--Rufo

3. skorpiius

skorpiius Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have two at home (one coincidentally had one of its wires fall off after only maybe 10 photos), I'll snap a pic of the intact one when I get home unless someone beats me to it.

4. skorpiius

skorpiius Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Here you go

[​IMG]

5. skorpiius

skorpiius Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    See above

I'm not sure if it's even soldered, perhaps just shoved behind the tab

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.