Plaubel Makina repairers.

Discussion in 'Rangefinder Forum' started by adrianlambert, May 14, 2017.

1. ITKI

ITKI Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have asked Plaubel, and they told me Arlüwa Czens would be "a good alternative" to get the Makinas repaired.
    They're in Cologne, Germany - http://www.arluewa.de/cms/en/

2. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Arlüwa do not state to be specialized in Plaubel Makinas, Wiese in Hamburg does.

But I admit such statement does not tell a lot, and in times as these a workshop hardly can be specialized on models any more.

3. norm123

norm123 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi
    If you don't care to ship it to New-York, I'm pretty sure that Nippon Photoclinic can do the job.

Normand

4. rknewcomb

rknewcomb Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hi,

I just today sent my black prewar Makina ll off to Wizcam for a cla restoration. Now that Ken Ruth has retired there are very few places that I know off to get a vintage Makina worked on. I'll let you know how the Wizcam effort goes.
    Did I mention that I really like Plaubel cameras:smile:
    Robert

5. rknewcomb

rknewcomb Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I got back my late prewar Makina II from the WizCam guy on Fbay. He did a very very nice job, it runs and focuses like new! )
    Robert

6. Nokton48

Nokton48 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

Good News Robert! I bought a second repair just now from Wizcam. This one is for my Makina IIIF with F4.2 Anticomar. Works well right now but has never been serviced, And was stored in some humid conditions, has some corrosion issues. Purchased from SF Bay area. Let's see what he can do with this one.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.