PHOTRIO's Instagram page is now up..

Discussion in 'System Announcements' started by Sean, Aug 30, 2017.

1. papagene

papagene Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Does.one.have to be on Instagram fore.Sean to use one's photos, or can he just.use our.existing Photrio gallery photos??
    If the latter, Sean you have my permission to use my photos to help promote Photrio on Instagrqm.

2. hoffy

hoffy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I suspect it would make it easier to "regram" one of your images if you are on Instagram as well.

But if Shaun wants to pick images from another pool, or receive images in another way, and upload them himself, that's up to him.

3. OP
    OP
    Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    I've been hand picking from our gallery so far. I am still learning Instagram. Can someone explain the mechanism of adding an existing istagram image to our photrio.insta page? Thanks

4. ozphoto

ozphoto Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    I use a "repost" app - there are a lot of freebies that allow you to do so, some watermark in the left-hand corner, some don't (but they usually have a catch!). I've used a few and the free ones usually have (annoying) ads, but there might be some that aren't as annoying as others. :laugh:

I'm currently using Repostly - fairly simple and not quite as annoying ad-wise as some of the others.

IMG_1340.PNG

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.