Recent bookmarks
Trader history for tom williams (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom williams

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
More estate items for sale/free. Buyer pays shipping - paypal, money order or personal check ok.

Grafmatic Film Holder #1268 with 6 septums. 'Fair' condition = a very minor dent, general use scuffing. The slide works smoothly, and the 6 septums shuffled top-to-bottom as expected when I checked the unit's operation. The unit that the slide inserts into, which one pulls out in order to load the next negative, pulls out about 1/4" when the slide is pulled. I suspect that's not ideal, but I'm not sure if that's a problem or not. One can easily eliminate the 1/4" movement with light finger pressure. $15 Sold

Graphic Film Pack Adaptor #1234 in 'fair' condition. It's seen a lot of use but is functional. The dark slide is intact. $5 Sold

Slik SBH-120DQ ball head with quick release plate. New. Free

Nikon SB-15 Flash. Working, and in very good cosmetic condition. $10 Sold

Nikon SB-24. LCD lights up and I can set the f-stop and ISO, but I wasn't able to make it flash. Could be my ignorance at fault. I haven't tested it 'on-camera'. Free

Fujifilm Smartshot Deluxe film point and shoot. It seems to be in good shape, but nothing happened when I applied good batteries. Free

Ansco "focus Free" Pix point and shoot film camera. No batteries required. I haven't film tested it, but it does take film up as it should, and advances film. Looks like it will work. Free Claimed

Minolta Hi-Matic F. Cosmetically excellent, and the rangefinder is good, but I couldn't make the shutter open. The 'Test' button seems to be broken. Free Claimed

grafmatic_film_holder.jpg grafmatic_film_holder_1.jpg
Graphic_Film_Pack_adaptor.jpg Graphic_Film_Pack_adaptor_1.jpg
Slik_SBH-120DQ_Ball_Head.jpg
Nikon_Speedlight_SB-15.jpg Nikon_Speedlight_SB-15_1.jpg Nikon_Speedlight_SB-15_2.jpg
SB-24.jpg SB-24_1.jpg
PS.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom