Pano head for Rolleiflex?

Discussion in 'Panoramic Cameras and Accessories' started by ToddB, Nov 3, 2014.

1. cschwerrochesterny

cschwerrochesterny Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    Peter, You are most welcome. I love sharing my experiences. I was very fortunate to have worked with some incredible masters of photography along the way and I am happy to pass along what I have learned. Thanks

2. Peter Schrager

Peter Schrager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    you should get together with the crew at Eastman Kodak House and do a workshop..we don't want those skills being lost !!!

3. cschwerrochesterny

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    Thanks! When I have the time I volunteer at the Flower City Arts Center with the Studio 678 program teaching 6th-8th graders film based photography and darkroom skills. The high school graduation rate for the Rochester City Schools is about 43%. For the kids taking this program the graduation rate is more than 90%....Darkroom skills are a great tool to teach life skills and problem solving.

4. BAC1967

BAC1967 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have the old style pano head for my Rolleiflex but I wasn't excited about the results I got. Mr. Schwer's amazing work is inspiring me to give it another try.

5. cschwerrochesterny

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    Go for it! Have fun... Remember this take practice and patience. And Please call me Chris!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.