Threads
Members
Latest member
coralluxurycleaning
Recent bookmarks

xonefs

Shooter
35mm
I need a new screen and am looking for what are the brightest over the whole surface. Type C would be ideal but I cannot find one anywhere. Unless someone knows another place to look who might have one hidden away somewhere?

wondering if any of the other screens are brighter than the default one and suitable for astrophotography. my stock screen has some haze between it anyway but I guess I could try to take it apart and clean it.

Shooter
DSLR
I need a new screen and am looking for what are the brightest over the whole surface. Type C would be ideal but I cannot find one anywhere. Unless someone knows another place to look who might have one hidden away somewhere?

wondering if any of the other screens are brighter than the default one and suitable for astrophotography. my stock screen has some haze between it anyway but I guess I could try to take it apart and clean it.

Do a Google search for exactly what you are looking for...I think the F3 focusing screens might work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-174908.png
    Screenshot_20230123-174908.png
    729 KB · Views: 5
Shooter
35mm RF
An F3 screen will Not work. I would suggest either the B or the U screen, both of which will likely be easier to find than a C screen. The B and U do not have the LCD inter-layer, so the view is brighter.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom