Threads
Members
Latest member
Munky
Recent bookmarks

Jim Moore

Shooter
Large Format
There seems to be no activity in the "Print Exchange" gallery so I post my most recent print there. I currently have two available for exchange.

8x10 Printed on Oriental Seagull VC Fiber.

Thanks!

Jim

bmac

Shooter
Multi Format
Glad to see someone is posting a photo there, I'm still waiting for two prints to come from my last exchanges, and will post a new one as soon as I get them.

Sean

Admin
Admin
Shooter
Multi Format
I love owning prints from you guys and will be placing some in there as soon as possible :smile:

OP
OP
Jim Moore

Jim Moore

Shooter
Large Format
Great!

I can't wait to see what you guys will post. I truly enjoy the images that you have shared with everyone in the galleries and would swap prints with both of you at anytime.

Jim

Nige

Shooter
Multi Format
I got no takers from my last posting :sad: My Blind Print exchanges participants recieved them!

Nige

Shooter
Multi Format
it was a Wave... it rolled past the Print Exchange without anyone taking it for a ride!

geraldatwork

Shooter
35mm RF
I would love to participate. Some of the other forums I visit also have print exchanges. My problem is I don't have nearly enough space to display my own prints. The exchanged prints would just be sitting in some box somewhere. Luckily there are some opportunities for getting prints displayed in local galleries. The town arts council also has a program which places artwork in local hospitals, libraries and some businesses. Otherwise my stuff wouldn't see the light of day.

Ole

Shooter
Large Format
I was one of the lucky recipients of Nige's Wave on the group exchange.

But how can you know if you want a print based on a small internet picture? I know that noone wanted mine on the Print Exchange either; I guess I'll have to dump it on the group exchange too :wink:

Gerald, I think there are more of my photos displayed in other apugger's homes than in my own... Most of my prints never see the light of day, and those that do are often mailed to someone here!

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom