Threads
Members
Latest member
Crit-ter85
Recent bookmarks

F2AS

Shooter
Medium Format
I found this forum recently and thought it looked like something that i might enjoy. I have been in photography all my life. I got my first camera at age 5 and started in the business at a young age. I am now all digital using Nikon gear and printing on a Noritsu printer. I photograph HS seniors as well as kids and families. I also shoot school pictures, sports leagues, Proms etc.

I still have all my film cameras and recently have been trying to get them all up and running:D For 35mm i always used Nikons with the exception of one Leica. I also have a Canon but please don't spread that around:tongue: For medium format I used several Twin lens cameras including C330 Mamiya and Yashica Mat124. I used my Koni Omega quite a bit. Towards the end of my film days i mostly used Bronica Etrsi.

I have no real plans to use film for customer work but really would like to start using my film cameras as an escape:smile: Still have the darkroom also!

Well anyway I think i will hang around here and see what happens. The name i choose for myself is a tribute to the Nikon F2AS, everything seems right with the world when I have one of them in my hands.

Thanks for letting me be part of this forum.

Konical

Subscriber
Good Morning, F2AS,

Welcome from southwestern Illinois. Good to see another member who's familiar with the Koni-Omega.

Konical

lightwisps

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Welcome to APUG. Great handle. I loved my F2AS. Great camera. Have now moved on to F5s but am thinking of getting an F2 to keep in the car at all times. Living in Canada, you need something that can handle the cold when the car is parked.

Glad to see your revived interest in analog. Much different animal all together. Have fun here and don't be a stranger. Don

Chazzy

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUG, from a fellow Hoosier and Koni-Omega user.

Black Dog

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUGland....we're all broadminded people here hehehe:D

John_Nikon_F

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome. Did you use to post on Nikonians?

-J

OP
OP

F2AS

Shooter
Medium Format
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Glad to be here, when I stopped shooting film it was very sudden. I think I still have some unfinished work to do.

John_Nikon_F

Shooter
Multi Format
I have looked at that site but I don't recall ever posting there. I have occasionally posted on dpreview.com under this name.

Ah, ok, so there's another user with your username on the Nikonians site.

-J

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUG

I have been in photography all my life.
Are you telling us that your life is now over and that you are dead?

I think you meant, "I have been in photography most of my life so far."

Black Dog

Shooter
Multi Format
I've heard of ghost writers but not ghost photographers...

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom