Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Great project, great people.
Thanks Frank.

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
When I read the title my first thought was "We haven't got 1st April yet".
But seemingly that is a serious endeavour. We got a recent thread on super-enlargements and which lab is still offering such. (One major lab in Germany offering such and specialized in the serving the arts world recently just got themselves in reduced form out of an insolvency....) I see the market for such labs as very restricted. Even more for a new enlarger with the old ones likely still working.
Or is this new model directed at amateurs?

Sad enough I cannot understand Mr. Heiland's English even after repeated attempt; maybe someone could summarize his important points.

We have amongst our members at least two involved in such lab work, I hope they chime in too.

btaylor

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
There has been a thread on this over at LFPF. Interesting project by some people with real skills!

Mick Fagan

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Sad enough I cannot understand Mr. Heiland's English even after repeated attempt; maybe someone could summarize his important points.

If you turn on CC, the sub titles are in English, which you can hopefully read fast enough.

I had to turn on CC myself as I couldn't understand with the background music, which is not really background music. :sad:

And yes, his English is a bit hard to understand; perhaps there is a German version you may source.

Mick.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
E*N*J*O*Y!!!​

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
This enlarger meanwhile has been delivered for a 6-digit Euro sum to a lab in Saint Petersburg, Russia for which it has been custom made.

Last edited:

Richard Man

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Yes, there is a video somewhere showing the Russians taking the photos and then enlarging them!!

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom