Threads
Members
Latest member
monofinder
Recent bookmarks

Township

Shooter
35mm
Hello! My name is William and I, at the time of this posting, am twenty four years old. I live in Texas and I shoot film. I began using cameras in July of this year, and since then I have really cultivated a passion for photography.
I shoot film exclusively and I am very excited to have found this forum. I intend to lurk the multitude of boards available here and try to acquire a sense of how things (questions / suggestions / requests) are handled on this board. However, I do have a question right off the bat: What is your name and may I have a link to some way of viewing your work? I am very, very new to photography and I really enjoy looking at active photographers' work!
I look forward to having a community from which to glean advice and answers. I hope to hear from you soon,
-Township :smile:

mopar_guy

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome from Stanwood, Washington.

Check out the Gallery section: There are a lot of great shots there. Also many of the members and subscribers have links to their websites in the signature lines of their posts (that is towards the bottom of the posting).

Ektagraphic

Shooter
Medium Format
Welcome! My name is Patrick....I would love to show you my work but I don't have many scans....Great to see more younger people like myself!

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi, William. I don't have much new work scanned yet, in the process. Just started printing this year and have a lot of catching up to do. Some of my older work can be seen here as well as in my gallery (there was a url link here which no longer exists). Some great stuff in the magazine as well. The link is below. Welcome to APUG.

removed account4

Subscriber
Shooter
Hybrid
hi william

in the gallery area you will probably only be able to see thumbnails
because you are a "member" not a "subscriber", but you can still view tons
of images in the "portfolio" area ( the 6th tab from the left, next to gallery).
you can also see people's websites if they have them listed
on their profile page ( click on an avatar, it brings you to the profile page then under info )
or click on their name, and you may see "go to their homepage" as a clickable link ...

great to see you here, have fun and ask questions ..
there are a lot of people who know LOTS
even folks who make their own cameras, emulsions &C :smile:

john

papagene

Membership Council
Council
Shooter
Multi Format
William -hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.

gene

OP
OP

Township

Shooter
35mm
Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcoming committee! I'll be looking through those portfolios in the future. I do intend to ask a huge load of questions, so I hope you're prepared to live with that invitation :smile:. I'll be seeing you all later, have a good night!

OP
OP

Township

Shooter
35mm
ChrisW, I seem to have problems navigating the first link you provided, and as mentioned by jnanian I was only able to see thumbnails of your portfolio on APUG. Anyplace else to view your pictures?

Shooter
Multi Format
That first link is to my own web page. Tested it, should work fine. GO to gallery and click on a thumbnail to view.

Anscojohn

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Welcome, William, from near Washington, DC

Valerie

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome from another Texan. You will find many of us actually get together in person to shoot and show off prints. There's a very active group of folks in your area. Thier work will amaze you!! Apug is a great place to learn more (just make sure you use the search feature first- its likely many of your questions have been answered already).

oscura

Shooter
35mm
Hello William, I'm Romain from France and i just want to say welcome on apug :smile:

++

Oscura°°

Chazzy

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome, William. I think that you are going to enjoy APUG.

David Brown

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome from Greater Cedar Hill.

OP
OP

Township

Shooter
35mm
Hello fellow Texans! I've been keeping myself busy by reading through various posts. As was suggested, I fully intent to make frequent use of the search feature. Talk to you all soon; thanks for the warm welcome!
-W

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom