Threads
Members
Latest member
adam m
Recent bookmarks

horacekenneth

Shooter
Multi Format
Everything I've read online says that the C-67 enlarger should be compatible with C700 and C760 lamphouses. I have both and while they fit onto the enlarger the opening of the lamphouse is misaligned by a quarter/half inch making it impossible to print a full 6x7 negative. I thought it was just me until I realized that they both don't line up.

I also have a non-working Super Chromega C Dichroic which aligns perfectly. Its very fragile plastic sliders and giant power unit make me reluctant to try and replace this one.

Am I doing something wrong with the newer lamphouses? What could the problem be?

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
I would ask KHB.
The C700 and C760 are of course more recent. Maybe your C-67 has been modified in some way.

George Nova Scotia

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I had a look thru my pile of manuals and found the C760 manual. There does seem to be an adjustment for the position. I'm not sure how far it can be moved. The instructions are not the best but it seems loosening the hex nut on the adapter will let you move the lamphouse a bit. Let me know if you need a quick scan of the pages.

OP
OP
horacekenneth

horacekenneth

Shooter
Multi Format
Thanks for sharing, I found where they discuss alignment with C67 but can't figure out what's moving to align. I'll try it again

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom