Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumfishie
Recent bookmarks

DonF

Shooter
Large Format
I purchased an RH-12 120 roll film back for my Super Graphic, only to discover the previous owner of the camera had removed the two slide locks and four mounting screws used to secure the adapter.

These are hidden beneath the removable Graflok back on the Super Graphic, or I would have noticed.

I am sure these slide locks have different slot designs than the earlier Graflex press cameras, as the slots for the screws allow for a compound motion to lock the roll film adapter in place.

Any idea of where to source a pair?

Best regards,

Don

shutterfinger

Shooter
4x5 Format
Seems the back is what gets broken or robed of parts. Watch ebay, possibly buy a parts body.
Pg51.jpg

Shooter
Med. Format RF
Thanks for the parts schematic! Fortunately, a friend with whom I'm collaborating on a shutter speed tester offered the parts up! Looks like I'm good to go.

Regards,

Don
Would that friend have the two mteal clips that hang the viewing back onto the super graphic (at a reasonable price) I'm in need of them

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom