Members
Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks

Ryu

Shooter
35mm
Hello All,

I picked up a Minolta XK and put brand new batteries in it. Everything works fine on all speeds and the meter works as well. All except Auto mode. Whenever I use Auto the mirror locks up and the meter needle just slowly progresses all the way down to the bottom. Am I doing something wrong? Or is something broken?

Thank you,
Ryan

macfred

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
OP
OP

Ryu

Shooter
35mm
I have tried depressing and holding the senswitch, which turns the meter, and I have used the dial to turn the meter on. Both times it does the same thing, no change.

Chan Tran

Shooter
35mm
Hello All,

I picked up a Minolta XK and put brand new batteries in it. Everything works fine on all speeds and the meter works as well. All except Auto mode. Whenever I use Auto the mirror locks up and the meter needle just slowly progresses all the way down to the bottom. Am I doing something wrong? Or is something broken?

Thank you,
Ryan
When you switched to Auto mode and do not press the shutter release button does the meter needle point to the correct shutter speed?

OP
OP

Ryu

Shooter
35mm
It fluctuates based on the light.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom