Threads
Members
Latest member
photomancottrell
Recent bookmarks
Shooter
Multi Format
Thanks! I just sent her an email!

My pleasure. She did a great job on my CL a few years ago, so I imagine she handles CLE as well.

Try calling her too, and try a few times, she's very much in demand and quite busy, and she's not always great with email as she tells me she gets so many.

momus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Youxin Ye. Unlike others in this field, his prices are reasonable and his communication is great.

OP
OP
brian steinberger
Shooter
Med. Format RF
Ok got a reply from Sherry. She does not work on CLEs as there are no parts. She only works on CLs.

My pleasure. She did a great job on my CL a few years ago, so I imagine she handles CLE as well.

Try calling her too, and try a few times, she's very much in demand and quite busy, and she's not always great with email as she tells me she gets so many.

Shooter
Multi Format

Trask

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
Don Goldberg has CLA'd my CLE. And I had him disengage the lock on the shutter speed dial that you have to fiddle with when going from AE exposure to manual exposure -- that makes setting the ISO on the dial a little fiddly, but the upside is that you can meter in AE mode then quickly move to manual exposure (as the CLE does not have metered manual). Don does great work.

OP
OP
brian steinberger
Shooter
Med. Format RF
Thanks. Is this DAGcamera.com?

Don Goldberg has CLA'd my CLE. And I had him disengage the lock on the shutter speed dial that you have to fiddle with when going from AE exposure to manual exposure -- that makes setting the ISO on the dial a little fiddly, but the upside is that you can meter in AE mode then quickly move to manual exposure (as the CLE does not have metered manual). Don does great work.

aoresteen

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Yup.

dagcamera.com.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom