For Sale Meopta Flexaret Cine-thingy. Czech for 'A drawer is a terrible thing to open'

Black Maple

A
Black Maple

spillway

A
spillway

• Tel
  • May 26, 2022
Passing place

A
Passing place

Red Brick School-1

A
Red Brick School-1

Cocktails

A
Cocktails

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianatkinsphoto
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for jon koss (5)

jon koss

Shooter
35mm
Well, judging by the volume of 'Wanted' ads on APUG for 35mm film adapters for Meopta Flexaret TLRs, I have a feeling this item will sell before you can say Jaromír Jágr three times fast. I can't understand how this is possible but this item appears unused! Includes the installation guide and a truly yummy wallet case. Value is hard to asses, but after researching at Christie's I think this should sell readily at $5. Overbids welcome as always! The sale price will benefit some worthy entity, just not sure who yet. Flippers are banned - this should go to a Meopta loon. There must be at least one out there!

Attachments

• DSCF4681.jpg
    DSCF4681.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF4682.jpg
    DSCF4682.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF4683.jpg
    DSCF4683.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF4684.jpg
    DSCF4684.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 138

Samuel Hotton

Shooter
Medium Format
Good morning John,
Does the handbook tell you which model Felxaret this attachment fits? My guess is it is for the model IV or V.
With thanks,
Sam H.

E. von Hoegh

Shooter
Multi Format
Well, judging by the volume of 'Wanted' ads on APUG for 35mm film adapters for Meopta Flexaret TLRs, I have a feeling this item will sell before you can say Jaromír Jágr three times fast. I can't understand how this is possible but this item appears unused! Includes the installation guide and a truly yummy wallet case. Value is hard to @#!*% , but after researching at Christie's I think this should sell readily at $5. Overbids welcome as always! The sale price will benefit some worthy entity, just not sure who yet. Flippers are banned - this should go to a Meopta loon. There must be at least one out there!

Jeez, five bucks... If I buy this, I'll have the perfect reason to buy a Meopta TLR!

[SUP]Now I wonder where those pills got to....[/SUP]

thundertwin72

Shooter
Multi Format
Good morning John,
Does the handbook tell you which model Felxaret this attachment fits? My guess is it is for the model IV or V.
With thanks,
Sam H.

With permission:

I can tell, looking at the illustration, which is a kit for model IVa. Three things tell me that this is so:

- First, the piece number 6 is perforated in Flexaret IVa. In Va is not.

- The wheel film advance is also different in both models: smaller diameter but thicker and a ribbed design in IVa. Larger diameter and thinner, grid layout and a button to rewind in the Va.

- Third: Va has buttons or rings to attach a strap, both attached by a metal triangle. The IVa just rings.

Regards,
Jordi.

OP
OP
jon koss

jon koss

Shooter
35mm
No permission needed! Thanks for chiming in, and for motivating me to check. The kit indeed fits a IVa. Now you know you just gotta have it!! :smile:

With permission:

I can tell, looking at the illustration, which is a kit for model IVa. Three things tell me that this is so:

Regards,
Jordi.

OP
OP
jon koss

jon koss

Shooter
35mm
The creature resurfaces. Any new Meopta fans out there before it goes into the memory hole?

J

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom