Mamiya 6, 7ii or Pentax 67

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Ezrabh, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Ezrabh

Ezrabh Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    anyone selling?

2. moto-uno

moto-uno Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a Mamiya 7 kit (50,80,150). I'm not too interested in splitting it up and wish to stay away from Ebay .
    I guess I'd need to know what type of budget you have . Every thing is in quite good shape , pics if interested .
    PM me if you're interested . Regards,Peter

3. cabledog

cabledog Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a pentax 6x7 mlu with 5 lenses and extras plus hard case all in excellent to near mint. Let me know if the interested.

4. LetBiogonsbeBiogons

LetBiogonsbeBiogons Subscriber

Shooter:
    DSLR
    I also have a Mamiya 7 kit (43, 80, 150), and it might be the one film camera I'll hang on to forever. If you are trying to decide between them, it seems to me that unless you need it in situations that the Mamiya can't accommodate (hate rangefinders, need long or specialty lenses, etc) I can't recommend the Mamiya 7 highly enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.