Members
Latest member
JKFTL
Recent bookmarks

RPippin

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Can anyone tell me if the last orders for Lodima have shipped yet? I've emailed and called Michael, but knowing their busy schedule, have not heard back. I don't want to be a pain and keep calling so I thought I'd post to see if there is any new news. When I last talked to Michael back in October he said shipment would probably go out in mid December. Any news out there/

doughowk

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
From M&P's last email on the subject:
"Best estimate of delivery to us is that we will receive the paper from the last half of December to the end of the year.
å
We do not want to ship the paper in the midst of the Chråistmas mailing and shipping season, so we will ship the paper as soon as possible after Christmas, assuming it arrives here before then."
So I would suspect it will be sometime in January when we should receive the paper.

OP
OP
RPippin

RPippin

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Makes sense to me. Wishful thinking for an earlier arrival on my part. Would have been a great Christmas present to myself, Oh well...

jgjbowen

Shooter
Large Format
Richard,

Looks like you'll have to start hanging out in the Azo forum.

Welcome to the club!

OP
OP
RPippin

RPippin

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Thanks John. Send me your email again if you would, we'd like to invite you back to C'ville for one of our Thursday night get togathers. How do I join the Azo club. I understand Azo is harder to get than Lodima.

michael9793

Shooter
ULarge Format
last e-mail from Mike and Paula said, possibly February 2010 is the next delivery date at this time.

WarEaglemtn

Shooter
Multi Format
I have never used 'analog'. I use film and I use pixelography as well when it is called for. I shoot horizontal and vertical images, not 'landscape' and 'portrait'. I don't use 'modes', I know how to operate a camera.

If the print looks good I don't care how you made it other than for interest in your work methods. If it will help me to made images that are better in any way I am interested.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom