Lens flanges

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Curt, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Curt

Curt Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I thought I would see if Glenn had any flanges for a 240mm enlarging lens, Jerold was looking for one. This is the reply I got:

No

How's that for a "how do you do"? A man of few words I guess, I made two purchases from him in the past.
    Sorry Jerold, I guess glenn doesn't have any.

On another note, I was looking at my 14" Kodak Commercial Ektar which has a large flange, the largest one I have, I was looking at my 10" Ilex Paragon lens and saw that the flange on it was large too so tried the Ilex flange on the Kodak and it fit perfectly.

I have the Ektar mounted on a heavy metal lens board for the Calumet C1 and wanted to use it on other cameras like my 8x10 Seneca so I'll mount the Ilex flange on a Seneca board allowing me to swap the lenses when necessary. Does this sound like a good move?

2. rknewcomb

rknewcomb Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Yes:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.